Project Life Update : Week 17

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's time open up my Project Life album for another 2014 update. Today I'm sharing Week 17 which documents April 23rd - April 29th.

Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
This spread includes: 10 cell photos, 2 screenshots, 3 web photos, and a glassine envelope.

What happened this week: More cold weather, catching up on Elise's podcast, a trip for my favorite ice cream, mastering code, finished a new book, and a dear friend's wedding.

Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
This week is a continuation of my love for 3x4 photos. I don't plan ahead of time to take landscape photos that would fill up the 4x6 pockets. Rather than switching to a different page protector, I enjoy filling pages with 3x4 pockets, whether journaling cards, photos, or memorabilia. 

It's been forever cold this year. The 'survived winter' sentiment (found here) was perfect for documenting it. 

Project Life Title Card
Lots of printable labels and shapes from Studio Calico's digital shop were used on this spread. I'm starting to enjoy using printables that can change color and size, as well as be printed numerous times, over stickers. 

Project Life Layout
Studio Calico Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
The left side of the spread was all I really needed for this week; therefore, I chose to use the entire right side to document a wedding I attended this week.

Studio Calico Labels Printables
 Journaling was semi-hidden in an glassine envelope on a 3x4 journaling card. I added a label and piece of flair on the album to hide it just a little bit more and dress it up. 

Project Life Hidden Journaling
That's another week documented, and I still love this project. 

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels & Shapes, 4x6 Paper Pad, Heart Wood Veneers / Scraptastic Labels & Pennants / Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste Chipboard Stickers / We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard Alphas / A Muse Studio Glassine Envelopes / White Tags

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.3 Marker, Date Stamp / StazOn Jet Black Ink / MyStik Permanent Adhesive / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs