Project Life Update : Week 16

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Good morning. It's time for another Project Life update here on the blog, sharing with you today Week 16. For me, this week is April 16th through April 22nd. 

Project Life Spread
This spread includes: 6 cell phone pictures, 3 camera pictures, 1 screen shot, 1 bus pass, and 3 web photos. All the photos were printed at a local photo lab...This was my first time trying this location, and I was highly disappointed. It wasn't until I completed the spread and paged through the album, that I realized just how grey the photos are. If only I had noticed sooner. That's what I get for working in dim light this week. I really love the idea of white borders...And I say idea, because they're anything but white. boo. I'm resisting the urge to take it all apart and instead, enjoy another week documented.

What happened this week: Easter lunch with extended family, Brewers baseball game, movie watching, coffee addiction, received one amazing gift, and embarked on a disappointing adventure.

Studio Calico Project Life Spread by She Zig Zags
I didn't include the exact dates of this spread on any title card; however, I did add a week marker. I occasionally slip in metro cards that have a date on them. It's a great way to add memorabilia while documenting a source of transportation. 

Project Life
Wood Veneer Embellishment
Studio Calico Project Life Spread
Project Life
I love documenting the movies, songs, and TV shows that are entertaining me. Adding a quote is one way to do so. This week I had a few extra pockets, so I wrote down a long, famous, inspiring quote from one of my favorite movies that I happened to watch this week. I printed a photo from the movie and added vellum and the ending of the quote. I can't wait to try this technique again. 

Vellum Flip Pocket Project Life
I've recently fallen in love with the 4x6 paper pads that coordinate with Studio Calico's Project Life Kits. The extra paper works wonders for backing photos or creating your own journaling cards, and I've used it several places in this week's spread.

Studio Calico Project Life
That's another week in the books! 

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels, 4x6 Paper Pad / Paper Cut Vellum / A Muse Studio Baker's Twine / Scraptastic Labels & Pennants / Simple Stores 24Seven 3x4 Elements 

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.3 Marker, Date Stamp / StazOn Jet Black Ink / MyStik Permanent Adhesive / Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome, thanks for the inspiration...I realy need to try PL sometime! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs