Project Life Update : Week 15

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

We've been moving right along with Project Life updates, already onto Week 15. I'm still so in love with this project and am glad that I switched to the weekly format this year. Week 15 for me documents April 9th through April 15th. 

Project Life Spread Studio Calico
Looking back at this spread, it excites me to know that it was made entirely of Project Life Kits from Studio Calico. Everything I need to document the month arrives to my doorstep in an adorable brown box. It really has helped me stay updated. If you haven't given their monthly kits a try, you need to. Like, right now. So rush over and see how it works!

Project Life Studio Calico
This spread includes: 8 cell phone pictures, 2 photo collages, 1 camera picture, and 1 screen shot. I didn't incorporate any memorabilia into this week. 

What happened this week: Worship service, a song about lactose intolerance, my nephew's first birthday, cold weather, more snow (in April?! yep), and a night out.

Project Life Tag Title Card
Tags, tags, tags. I love tags. To highlight the dates of this spread, I added black alphabet stickers and the individual dates with a stamp onto a bright red tag. I then attached it to a 4x6 card, allowing enough room for a small bit of "currently" journaling.

I want to add some journaling to the top right corner, but I'm not sure how I want to "hide" it just yet. For now, I'm leaving it unglued with a post it reminder to finish it up in the coming weeks. Sometimes you need a few extra minutes to figure out exactly what you want to say when it comes to those extra defining moments in life. 

Project Life See Through Pocket
Here's the pretty backside of the clear 3x4 card from last week's spread. It's just too cute. I may need to try this more throughout the rest of the year. Of course, I had to include a weather update this week with a picture of the SNOW we sadly received. 

American Craft Thickers
Studio Calico Project Life
The entire right side of this spread focuses on my nephew's first birthday party... because baby. cake. cute. Am-i-right?! The two bottom 4x6 photos were created on my phone with a collage app. Simple and perfect. I wanted to get all of his expressions. He was so focused and involved in opening each of his gifts. Also, can I take a moment to comment on how pretty my sister-in-law is?! Geesh.

Project Life Photo Collage
Woo hoo. Another week of 2014 documented. How are you doing this year as the family historian?

SUPPLIES :: Studio Calico Project Life Kits, Printable Labels, White & Red Tags, Gold Stars, 4x6 Paper Pad / American Crafts POW! Glitter Letters

TOOLS :: Becky Higgins Design A Page Protectors, 0.1 & 0.5 Marker, Date Stamp / StazOn Jet Black Ink

1 comment:

  1. Omg I need to hear this magical sounding lactose intolerance song so I can sing it to my stomach as an apology every time I eat pizza or oneofthe hundred other things I shouldn't have!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs