Card Making Monday : True Friends

Monday, April 21, 2014

Each Monday, I create three new cards and coordinating Make N Take kits for Creations Galore. Today was no exception, and I chose to get a little messy... 

Gelatos Masking Technique


Avery Elle Petals and Stems Card
The technique for this card actually just LOOKS messy. It was my first time using gelatos, and I'm hooked!

Gelatos Masking Technique
I created a mask for the clean, white rectangle center, adding images and splatters over it. Before stamping the image, I added gelatos directly to the stamp and misted it with water. A few splatters of Glimmer Mist added another layer of color. Once dry, I lifted the mask and stamped this beautiful sentiment in black ink. 

Avery Elle Petals and Stems Card
A simple but breathtaking technique!

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut White & Black Linen Cardstock / Avery Elle Petals & Stems / JustRite Friendship Vintage Labels Seven / Tattered Angels Gold Glimmer Mist / Faber-Castell Tropical Gelatos / Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

TOOLS :: Water Mister / Tonic 12" Guillotine / MyStik Permanent Adhesive / Scor-Pal / Acrylic Block 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs