Card Making Monday: Cheers To You

Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Monday! This morning I gathered all of my card making supplies and then sat down at my computer to find a fun sketch for today's project. After finding the mother of all card sketches on the Retro Sketches blog, I got to work. 


I stayed true to original sketch, choosing not to change the orientation or design. 

The diagonals were easy to create with my paper trimmer. I chose to cut just the blue and orange piece, layering them on top of a yellow square piece. The orange cardstock was embossed for added texture! 

Thanks for checking out today's card. Enjoy your week!

SUPPLIES :: Paper Cut White Cardstock / American Crafts Orange Cardstock / We R Memory Keepers Hip Hip Hooray Collection / Sweet Stamp Shop Stamp Set / Memento Tuxedo Black Ink / Marvy Matchables Orange Ink / Yellow Baker's Twine

TOOLS :: Lifestyle Crafts Embossing Folder / Vagabond Machine / Glossy Accents / Tonic Guillotine 

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs